aiptasia and what fish?

Notsolostfish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2014
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
801
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My 3 years old reef tank mixed corals is dealing with aiptasia issue...its getting to a point where the aiptasia is inside the corners and i cant get to it with joes juice. I have 2 wrasses i dont think nudi branches going to work unless im wrong? should i risk it and try a fish like copper band?
 
I'm sure you know copperbands are a massive hit and miss. Australian stripey will eat them... what wrasse do you have? Nudibranchs will help, but obviously not if the wrasse will eat them...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new