Aiptasia cultivating question

  • Thread starter Thread starter kris2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kris2001

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
727
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best way to cultivate aiptasia in a 10g ? I'm thinking an air stone... Room is 75f already. DT water, live rock with aiptasia. No light. Occasional flake food...

Every now and then I'll irritate the aiptasia with a stick 😂 to reproduce more.

Will this work? 😊 Thx

(I also breed berghia separately)
 
lighting will help them grow faster imo. If I were you I would try and scrape 4-5 aiptasia from another tank, blend up in a blender with tank water then dump it into the tank. you will have hundreds pop up
 
How to scrape aiptasia from DT without making it explode in DT ? 😲

turn off flow..&...maybe just cut the foot off with a sharp blade? I am afraid of making the problem worse in DT!
 
Hi
Berghia are eating like mad 😂

Where to buy aiptasia online? I'm in Philly.... Thx
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new