Aiptasia eating nudibranchs

Item Price
$15.00 to $20.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

SteveNag

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
17
Reaction score
9
Location
Parrish, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aiptasia eating nudibranchs. These things obliterated the aiptasia in my tank. I have a few 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch. $15.00 to $20.00 .. local pickup near bradenton, florida
 
Hey there. Do you still have any left?
 
Steve, do you know when more of them are going to be available? Thank you, Mike
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new