Aiptasia for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter mcmc1717
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Over at coral collection they are experts at giving them out. I ordered some LR from them one peace had 3 of these suckers on it... Never made it into DS tank
 
Colonial Hydroids free to good home! Not a joke:)
 
Do you have any Aiptasia left for sale? Looking to get more for my berghia culture. Please let me know. Thanks!
 
I just recently got some nice aiptasia and I'm selling them for a 1$ a piece :)
Hi , I am looking to purchase Aiptasia to feed Berghia. Are they still available?

Thanks John
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new