Aiptasia puzzle

papercrab

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2025
Messages
82
Reaction score
72
Location
Devon
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bit of a brain teaser. I recently removed some aiptasia from my tank using a chisel. Then a couple of days ago my gsp coral stoped emerging and today i spotted a aipatasia in the middle of the coral. The coral is attached to the rock. How the heck would i remove this anenome?

17613039719397809567405982534424.jpg 17613040787613851300084376764509.jpg
 
If you want to stick with manual methods you can try some kalk paste or any of those paste like products.
I prefer using natural methods like berghia nudibranchs, they do the work for you.
There’s also like a thousand different ways people deal with aiptasia. Search around and I’m sure you’ll find a method that is best for you
 
Just added Nudibranch Berghia to one of my aquariums. The shrimp I bought weren't cutting it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new