Akitareefer's 150 starphire cube

akitareefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2012
Messages
376
Reaction score
100
Location
Rochester NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a while since I started my tank but I want to finally post it

8/15/2013
IMG_3459_zpsa616a6d3.jpg


8/27/2013
IMG_3738_zps7d261eeb.jpg


1/20/14
IMG_5655_zps932ee3f6.jpg


IMG_5681_zpsa0ddcb57.jpg


IMG_6464_zps75d87f96.jpg


4/7/14
IMG_6566_zpsb33f621a.jpg


IMG_6764_zpsabbf5a31.jpg


IMG_6885_zps9f6e831d.jpg
20130815
 
I have the same stand/canopy for my 90. LOVE it. It's been great and I love the fact I can touch up the nicks and dings with permanent marker.

Nice tank. I love all your wrasses :)

Jenn
 
Looks great! Nice aquascape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new