Al from Kokomo In

  • Thread starter Thread starter apolonio7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

apolonio7

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Kokomo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Al Green from Kokomo, Indiana(not the singer). I'm basically new to the aquarium community but have been interested for years. I use to have a 100 long that I built into an oak entertainment center. A project that took me almost a year to build. A couple weeks ago my family and I went back to Pa for my fathers 70th birthday. When I returned, my tank, entertainment center and 50" tv was gone! I'm still devastated! I wish I would have taken pics but I wasn't finished yet! I live in an apartment and no one seen anything, usually a place where people know your every move! Oh well, guess I'll just start over! So if anyone in the Indiana area sees a tank built into an entertainment center, let me know!
Everyone have a great day and I look forward to chatting with you all!
 
wow thats BS!! but everything has a silver lining, time for a cube tank!! ;)

welcome to the site!!


-Not trying to make light of the situation, I've had a lot of my stuff stolen from my last house its a horrible situation, but as long as you are safe that's truly what matters!
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!! That is horrible with what happened to your tank! :(
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368672526.515872.jpg

Hope you get it back
 
Hello Al and Welcome to R2R! Hope to see you new build come together !


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new