Alex from AquaFX!

AlexAquaFX

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
30
Reaction score
1
Location
Winter Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I'm new to the forum... I work for the AquaFX we manufacture RO/DI units!
I'm here to help you with any questions or tech support related to our units, as well as help with water treatment issues! Feel free to message me anytime.;D


Alex
 
Hi Alex! Welcome to R2R!!


Tonya
 
Thanks everyone! Happy to join.. I'll see you around the forums let me know if you ever have any water questions =)
 
Alex we would love to have you sponsor the forums. You can offer advice and sell goods to the members all while supporting our community! :)
 
I would love to support the thread! I really want to be here to offer advice and not sell goods. We try to push our sales though our vendors, in the end we can only grow together! I will be making a Supporter account in the morning though!
Thanks again :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new