AlexLT macroalgae tank

AlexLT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 27, 2024
Messages
206
Reaction score
420
Location
Russia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Alexander. Russia. Saint Petersburg. I have been involved in marine aquariums since 2005. Right now I am most interested in macroalgae tanks. Let me show the current tank.
20241228_201842.jpg
 
Last edited:
Some information about tank.
100 liters (26 us gal).
Started one year ago.
 
Last edited:
so beautiful, i have tried 2X to have a macro tank, I failed both times.
last tiime it was for a seahorse tank I added to much macros to fast I think they melted and polluted the tank.

I love macros, sponges. & inverts I have a few "extra smaller tanks around I want to try again.
any tips?
what do you keep your n&P at?
 
so beautiful, i have tried 2X to have a macro tank, I failed both times.
last tiime it was for a seahorse tank I added to much macros to fast I think they melted and polluted the tank.

I love macros, sponges. & inverts I have a few "extra smaller tanks around I want to try again.
any tips?
what do you keep your n&P at?
Thank you.
Phosphates at 0.05 and nitrates at 5
I use these supplements
20250101_170551.jpg
20250101_170557.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new