Algae and Flux Rx

fletch’s reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
39
Reaction score
28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tons of algae that is horrible and it won’t go away at all so I have to get some flux rx. Is it good? I got an urchin but it’s taking forever lol. Nitrate bottle slipped out of my hand and went into the tank when I was dosing lolllllll. So u can image how bad the algae has gotten.
 
Don't know about flux rx.
I can advise about dosing - if you are not using a dosing pump, grab some container, first measure the amount needed in that container, and then add it :) That's how I dose some elements, such as 20ml of something.
 
Don't know about flux rx.
I can advise about dosing - if you are not using a dosing pump, grab some container, first measure the amount needed in that container, and then add it :) That's how I dose some elements, such as 20ml of something.
Haha yeah I do that too but this time I did it over the tank and it fell in haha
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new