Algae blenny and a Midas blenn

  • Thread starter Thread starter tee1172
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tee1172

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
75
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had an algae blenny and a Midas blenny in the same tank? I thought I was told u can keep them together..tia
 
Has anyone had an algae blenny and a Midas blenny in the same tank? I thought I was told u can keep them together..tia
I have and they coexisted well likely due to midas at mid tank and algae blenny gnawing on rocks throughout the day keeping both occupied
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new