Algae help

unclepregs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
76
Reaction score
10
Location
44107
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey so I got rid of Dino’s and everything was good for a month or so using a uv. Now I’m getting more stringy algae that doesn’t appear to be Dino’s. Wanted some help in identifying these pics.

Parameters
Alk 7
Nitrate 6
Phos .08
Calcium 400
Salinity 1.026

Didn’t test mag

Let me know what you think.




 
Pics!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3125.mov
    19 MB
  • IMG_3123.jpeg
    IMG_3123.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 37

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new