Algae Identification

_Grim_Reefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
12
Reaction score
20
Location
San Antonio-Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious what algae this is. I started feeding with pellets and now I have an explosion of something. Might be bryopsis?



IMG_2153.jpeg

IMG_2152.jpeg

IMG_2151.jpeg
 
How new is the tank and what is your phosphate and nitrate levels
 
I think it looks like bryopsis; thick strands, and the ends look like a fern.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new