Algea Barn had screwed the pooch

  • Thread starter Thread starter wonroc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wonroc

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2014
Messages
559
Reaction score
464
Location
jersey.....where else
I ordered the small ultimate pack. Came on time. I took pics of the opening and posted on my tank page. I the took the cheato to my basement where i have my rodi and salt mix bins. I took a pitcher of fresh SW and rinsed the cheato. DOZENS of dead pods were floating. This wasnt toooo much of a concern since the cheato was still green and looking good. I posted my findings. I got several replies from AlgaeBarn asking for the colored dots on the lid and pics of the pods which just aggravated me. No i didnt take a pic in my basement when i was rinsing the cheato. No, i didnt take pics of the lid either. Was this part of my purchase? Was i supposed to document everything? 100% live clean guarantee is what Algae Barn states. Bull
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new