AliExpress PH Board

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benni84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Benni84

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
Cumbria, UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Im after a little help. I have recently started on my reef-pi journey. I have it up and running but have purchased a PH Probe and board from Aliexpress. It has arrived but it a 5 pin configuration with zero paperwork to show pinouts. Has anyone successfully connected one of these to the reef-pi? i did notice @Broady2067 had used them in their setup but
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Maybe @Ranjib can help?

I don't know for sure, I'm just guessing, but I think all of these boards share an identical pinout. I would do a search for your particular board, there's probably a diagram online.

See if yours is like this one:
blog_blog_arduino-full.jpg


Good luck!
 
Follow up: Is there any indication on the PCB itself? For example, in the pic I posted above the pins are labeled right on the board.
 
Hi,

Im after a little help. I have recently started on my reef-pi journey. I have it up and running but have purchased a PH Probe and board from Aliexpress. It has arrived but it a 5 pin configuration with zero paperwork to show pinouts. Has anyone successfully connected one of these to the reef-pi? i did notice @Broady2067 had used them in their setup but
Hi Mate, for me this is still a WIP. I was unable to get the help i needed so it now on the back burner. When i have some better info i will share it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new