Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
question is, how many hours should i run the reactor to prevent not having anaerobic conditions H2S

You must run it 7/24 - Do not stop it

Don't turn the calcium reactor off, just raise the Ph to like 7.5 and leave the pumps running
This is a very wise advise too. When you have your calcium where you want it and have dosed up your alk - turn on the CO2 again

Sincerely Lasse

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is a very wise advise too. When you have your calcium where you want it and have dosed up your alk - turn on the CO2 again

Sincerely Lasse

highly recommended NOT to go below 6.5 another wise media will start melting i have it up not sure the pressure is 20 PSI

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is a very wise advice too. When you have your calcium where you want it and have dosed up your alk - turn on the CO2 again

Sincerely Lasse

i have to keep adjusting the CarbonDoser Electronic CO2 Regulator it's never stable works perfect, my CO2 is 1000 PSI 2yrs been using it hasn't went down, what would you recommend should i put it to 30 psi?

huckilt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not proficient in cal reactors by any means but I would think if you’re having to ask for so much advice on how to run it properly you should do a bit more due diligence and research how to set it up and how to dial it in properly. You can ask on all the forums online and get back all kinds of answers but one can only form so good of an opinion with the info provided. YouTube has videos from many different sources on how to do just that I’m sure the company that makes your particular cal reactor has info online on how to use it properly. And you knowing what’s going on and how to remedy all situations would benefit you more in the long run.

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not proficient in cal reactors by any means but I would think if you’re having to ask for so much advice on how to run it properly you should do a bit more due diligence and research how to set it up and how to dial it in properly. You can ask on all the forums online and get back all kinds of answers but one can only form so good of an opinion with the info provided. YouTube has videos from many different sources on how to do just that I’m sure the company that makes your particular cal reactor has info online on how to use it properly. And you knowing what’s going on and how to remedy all situations would benefit you more in the long run.

consistency

OP
OP
hyeclass

hyeclass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What are you parking enforcement i been running the reactor for 2yrs

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 142 74.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back