Alkatronic replacement parts

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
6,381
Reaction score
7,542
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello

I'm looking for these replacement parts for an Alkatronic... not sure of the name but found some in the UK as "line connectors"

Any idea of where I can find them in the US? Coralvue didn't seem to have it on their website.
Screenshot_20220708-151632_Chrome.jpg
 
Hello

I'm looking for these replacement parts for an Alkatronic... not sure of the name but found some in the UK as "line connectors"

Any idea of where I can find them in the US? Coralvue didn't seem to have it on their website.
Screenshot_20220708-151632_Chrome.jpg
I bought the same as above. Did yours fail or are you replacing as a preventive action?
 
I think (maybe) that mine was in a small bag inside the box.
I dont have the box anymore... that might be why they are missing tho.

Anyway, now I'm not sure if I need the male or female?
 
Thank you for narrowing it down! Appreciate it. It's annoying coralvue doesn't even list the parts etc
The smaller one is for the acid and the larger for all the others I believe.
 
Anyone have a source for cheap/er replacement hose for the alkatronic? Per their maintenance recommendations you are supposed to replace them :P
 
Coralvue has them and was surprised (for a change) that they weren't more expensive
When I ordered the reagent I got some tubing... but it is still like $35 for 10 ft. I was wondering if someone perhaps had found another source, that's all. I remember someone had shared 100ft of airline tubing for like $50. The ID is a different size tho.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new