• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Alkatronic

Item Price
475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

m.kristoff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2021
Messages
830
Reaction score
336
Location
cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
No issues at all. Switching to Fish/softy tank.

Recently changed all hoses as recommend. Just Replaced the PH probe.

$525 and will split shipping.

Have box and will include 1 liter reagent.

IMG_9658.jpg
 
will include 4 liter reagent. there is about 90% left and will be shipped separately at buyers expense
 
For anyone looking to buy this unit, I just recently bought a mastertronic and dosetronic from mkristoff, and, he packed the units immaculately and it was delivered in practically new shape. It came to me very nearly like a brand new unit. Exceptional seller.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new