All fish, all the time

  • Thread starter Thread starter TikiBird
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TikiBird

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2016
Messages
720
Reaction score
822
Location
Northern CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday I drained, moved, and refilled my kiddo's 36-gallon goldfish tank; Friday I got to set up my BioCube for my first saltwater tank; today I changed substrate and redid the aquascape in my 15-gallon planted freshwater tank. Tomorrow I have to do a water change on my 72-gallon freshwater. [emoji15][emoji28][emoji44] This is an all-fish, all-the-time kind of week! [emoji854][emoji854][emoji854]
 
It's kind of amazing I'm thinking about redoing the aquascape in my betta's tank tomorrow. It's too much fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new