All-For-Reef container turned yellow

WildReefGuy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
104
Reaction score
57
Location
Oklahoma City
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should I worry about the all for reef container turning yellow on the inside my friend gave me it cause he stopped using it should it still be safe to use? I’m posting photos of my container vs his.

IMG_1148.jpeg
IMG_1147.jpeg
 
I wonder why his/hers is yellow? I use AFR and like you my containers are always white. Sorry no help just curiosity
I think he kept it in his garage which probably got warm so idk if that might be why but I’m curious if that’s ok or not
 
That is for the liquid all for reef I’m talking about the container for the powdered form.

I understand. The explanation may or may not be the same. :)
 
Just a guess but maybe the elements in it oxidized?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new