All-in-one vs sump

Brent Swain

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking at getting a bigger tank in the future. I like the innovative marine sr80, it is a bigger version of my biocube 29. Then there is the Red Sea 350 that has a sump setup and everyone has a sump type setup. What is the pros and cons of both. Is there other tanks or setups that I need to research? Thank you for your time and help.
 
I am running a jbj 20 frag AIO, and I must say I like it a lot. It works well for me for what it is. My DT I am building will have a sump though because of the versatility and ability to hide everything in there. The AIO is limited on what you can do and small compartments.
 
I am looking at the innovative marine sr80, it is larger scale of my biocube 29.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new