All you footbal fans! Pray for my husband pllleeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee! :d

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My husband just got an email back from the Tampa Bay Bucs in Tampa Fl with the contact info to their recruitment department. He is going to be calling their recruitment office Monday to see if he can get a try-out for kicker. They don't hold walk-ons so it all depends on if they like him or not whether he will get a try-out. He has played soccer his whole life and has been a keeper so he can wail a ball. He started kicking a football just to try and found he was really good at it! He's never played football before and he at his furthest kicked a 60 yrd field goal one practice. He's kicking consistently 45 yrds. He was going to go to walk-ons for UF since we go there but found out he's been in college for too long. So this is his shot so PLEASE pray for him or send good energy to the Bucs and to my husband so things will work out. Our family is financially in a tight spot and so are we so this would be a blessing.

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What could be better than a Gator trying to be a Buc!!! Love 'em both. Wish y'all the best! Good luck!

Country boy using tapatalk from Evo 4g

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats really cool, tell him the R2R Team is rooting for him. GOOD LUCK!!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Heck yea awesome!

Bluejawtrigger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Prayers coming your way!! What a blessing and dream ... Wow, just being asked to try out speaks volume for his skill. Congrats...:)

OP
OP
mallorieGgator

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone!!!! It means a lot to have more people praying and rooting for him! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mallorieGgator

mallorieGgator

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big update everyone! Matt got in touch with Bob Ligashesky- a special teams coach at the Bucs today! He was waiting on Matt to call him because Matt was highly recommended to the Bucs from Brendon Donaven- a special teams assistant here at UF. Bob asked him to send a video tryout to see what he has and he seemed very happy to talk with him and was very positive with his attitude towards Matt! I'm so excited for him that he is getting this preliminary tryout! Keep him in your prayers and send positive energy and thoughts that he kicks butt and impresses the Bucs! I am so proud of my hubby! Thanks for everything you guys have done to help with the prayers, thoughts, and good energy! Keep it up!

Back