Almost New ACR Calcium Reactor

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ndds1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 18, 2018
Messages
226
Reaction score
82
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sale an almost new (used less than 2 weeks) Automatic Calcium Reactor, ACR, made by Aquarium Engineering that went out of business awhile ago.

I bought this reactor new on this forum. Here is the old post that I bought from:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...g-reactor-new-can-ship.1043162/#post-12412045
I had it set it up for less than 2 weeks but I traveled weekly and couldn't have time to dial it in and couldn't risk the fluctuation of my tank so I removed it.

There are several videos on YouTube of how to set this calcium reactor.

$450 Shipped or pickup in Chandler AZ for $400.

NOTE: Calcium and magnesium pellets inside the reactor will be removed before shipping to shed shipping weight.

PXL_20250112_211656709.jpg

PXL_20250112_211638343.jpg

PXL_20250112_211647568.jpg

PXL_20250112_211708266.jpg

PXL_20250112_211700551.jpg

PXL_20250112_211835244.jpg

PXL_20250112_212016027.jpg

PXL_20250112_212139179.jpg

PXL_20250112_212148679.MP.jpg
 
Last edited:
Price reduced to $350 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new