Altering my aquascape

  • Thread starter Thread starter jadedog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jadedog

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2025
Messages
382
Reaction score
206
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I wanted to take a few rocks out to make some room for corals etc but one of the main rocks I wanna remove is where my bicolor blenny sleeps every night. Will this be a issue? I have a fair amount of rocks and a barnacle cluster he occasionally visits but will he adapt? I feel bad im basically taking away his home but i really wanna take out this rock.
 
Hi, I wanted to take a few rocks out to make some room for corals etc but one of the main rocks I wanna remove is where my bicolor blenny sleeps every night. Will this be a issue? I have a fair amount of rocks and a barnacle cluster he occasionally visits but will he adapt? I feel bad im basically taking away his home but i really wanna take out this rock.
 
Hey may be a bit stressed at first, but he'll likely adapt just fine 🙂

Good luck!
 
Good luck to moving your aquascape! like Fish Fan said, your fish might be a little stressed but they will be fine in the long run
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new