Am I ready?

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
289
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
I’ve just finished (I think) putting together my IM 20g. I have the heater set up, I have rock and sand in. I’m just a bit paranoid, and wanted to make sure I have everything before putting water in. Thanks!
 
dive belly flop GIF


At some point, you just have to dive in. It wont be a straight line, but if you hang in there, it will likely be an amazing journey and you will learn a lot about reefing and a lot about yourself. Good luck!
 
What water are you putting in? That might be kinda important.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new