Amazing first time experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

armyrangerjohn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time ordering from Cultivated Reef and I can guarantee it won’t be my last. I placed an order for a Acro frag and two full bar black and white clownfish on a Wednesday with the only earliest option for delivery being a Saturday. It wasn’t a huge deal to me so I selected it, the very next morning early I received a text from Holly thanking me for my order and also informing me that it didn’t show on the website but she could have them to me by Friday! Later that day she informed me the full bar clownfish were not ready yet but they had misbars. I gladly switched because I’m more so going for the color. She rushed everything out to me and included a free acro frag for everything. I’m truly astonished because that isn’t most business strategy anymore. Reaching out to me, making things super smooth, offering solutions, and a nice gesture for any inconvenience. This will be my first stop for any further fish and coral! Thanks again Holly!!

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was my first time ordering from Cultivated Reef and I can guarantee it won’t be my last. I placed an order for a Acro frag and two full bar black and white clownfish on a Wednesday with the only earliest option for delivery being a Saturday. It wasn’t a huge deal to me so I selected it, the very next morning early I received a text from Holly thanking me for my order and also informing me that it didn’t show on the website but she could have them to me by Friday! Later that day she informed me the full bar clownfish were not ready yet but they had misbars. I gladly switched because I’m more so going for the color. She rushed everything out to me and included a free acro frag for everything. I’m truly astonished because that isn’t most business strategy anymore. Reaching out to me, making things super smooth, offering solutions, and a nice gesture for any inconvenience. This will be my first stop for any further fish and coral! Thanks again Holly!!
Thank you @armyrangerjohn very much for this nice positive post!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back