• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Excellent Experience With ReefStable

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

StealthJett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently just ordered about 5 different frags with ReefStable. I wanted to commend them on their speed, attentiveness, quality of the corals, and quality of their packaging. The package arrived within, I wanna say, 40 hours of me pressing the order button. In regards to their attentiveness, I was unable to order at first and they responded to me over email and on reef2reef very fast to try and sort out the problem. John (the owner) was cordial and thorough about the issue and my order. They not only threw in a free coral as a thank you, but a second free coral on top of that because a specific frag erred on the small size. The package itself was nearly airtight to the point where I was contemplating if I could get it open. That is great though because it was still warm to the touch even after going halfway across the country. The corals themselves were all beautiful and beat my expectations. When the website says 2 polyps I’m getting frags with 4. My Duncan arrived with 3 heads when I was fully expecting 1. All the corals opened very fast after a 20 minute float and 15 minute dip. Overall this company has been one of the best I’ve done business with within the reefing space.

ReefStable

Reef Stable
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad the coral met expectations! :D

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back