Amazing Job R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigdaddyO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
+1. I am usually quite intolerant to change but this change is a vast improvement to a forum that really didn't need improving to begin with.
 
i love it they did a great job!!! tons of new features, not to bad of a downtime for this HUGE forum.
 
Wow thank you all! I'm beat but so excited I can hardly sleep. You just don't know all the goodness we have planned. What you see now is just a taste! :)
 
I want to thank Rev and the r2r staff for all their hard work today. You guys are great!
 
Thank you!
 
Awesome job R2R staff! It was really hard being without the forum for a day. It was well worth it! Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store.
 
Agreed. Came here to write the same thing. Great job with the upgrade. You guys at R2R rock.

This made me smile coming from someone like you who is a webmaster, designer, artist, etc..
 
Oh and still lots of bugs and improvements being fixed and made!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new