Amazing MDRC Meeting Yesterday...thank you members!

jen2828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We had picture perfect weather, outdoor activities, games (egg toss being most notable), amazing food and amazing raffles. All of our members walked away with something, others went home with Reefkeeper lite, AquaticLife LED's, Pico system from Microreefs, protein skimmer from Eshopps, Seaswirl wavemaker, LED nano kit from RapidLed, gift certificates from TFP, saltcritters, coral shop, Cultivated Reef, and air, water & ice, Hanna Checkers, titanium heather with controller and many, many, many more amazing items from our terrific sponsors. Lots of trading and selling of corals and lots of great conversation! Thank you Rob for opening up your beautiful house to us and looking forward to our next meeting. For many of our newer members, the next meeting will most likely be held around the Harrisburg, Hershey, Lancaster area. Check out www.mdreefclub.com for details of the next months meeting and for pics of yesterdays meeting ;-)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 47 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 32 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.8%
Back