Amazon Prime Day Deals?!

I bought a cheap tablet to mount to my controller board to run Fusion on!

Deal of the day for Prime Members: Lenovo Tab M8 (4th Gen) - 2023 - Tablet - Long Battery Life - 8" HD - Front 2MP & Rear 5MP Camera - 2GB Memory - 32GB Storage - Android 12 (Go Edition) or Later https://a.co/d/3R4nUep
 
No deals I found. But I sure did piggyback of what the wife found for herself and the baby and threw in a few brushes for my rock and some reef flux to help with algae.
 
I thought very hard about ordering 3 of the Smatfarm G5's as my current lights are getting old. But, read too many so-so reviews and decided not to.
Good deal with the Prime discount.
 
Same here. Haven't find much stuff. Was looking for Food but no luck and finished with another Automatic Feeder.
 
I thought very hard about ordering 3 of the Smatfarm G5's as my current lights are getting old. But, read too many so-so reviews and decided not to.
Good deal with the Prime discount.
I ordered a couple for my 40. I’ll try them out and if I don’t like them I’ll send them back. That’s the nice thing about amazon.

I’ve also read a lot of so so reviews so I was hesitant but then it struck me that every single light I’ve read about has a lot of so so reviews.
 
I ordered a LiFePO4 100ah battery for backup purposes. I'll use it to drive my vortech and tunze pumps. Deciding whether or not to drive the vectra with it.
 
I bought All for reef powder. It wasn’t on sale but I needed it.

Regarding the Smat farms, mine works great…but I just can’t nail the spectrum I want and the sunrise/sunset is very short even if spread over a couple hours that “color pop” time just doesn’t last long enough
 
I ordered a LiFePO4 100ah battery for backup purposes. I'll use it to drive my vortech and tunze pumps. Deciding whether or not to drive the vectra with it.
That’s a lot of power, if it were me I definitely run the vectra too!
 
That’s a lot of power, if it were me I definitely run the vectra too!
The math says it'll run all the pumps, including the vectra for 100 + hours. In that time I could easily fire up the generator and charge it back up or just run the tank off the genny. I'm leaning toward it and appreciate the nudge in the right direction.
 
The math says it'll run all the pumps, including the vectra for 100 + hours. In that time I could easily fire up the generator and charge it back up or just run the tank off the genny. I'm leaning toward it and appreciate the nudge in the right direction.
Lol I think 4 days should give you plenty of time to turn on your generator! Don’t forget about a heater during the winter months, will need an inverter for that.
 
I didn’t see any reef deals, but I did grab an Opal nugget ice machine for $220. Omg, I have wanted one for years! Had to dip into the money I’ve been saving for RAP.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new