Amino Acids and Polyp Extension

  • Thread starter Thread starter Science/G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Science/G

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2021
Messages
3,865
Reaction score
3,261
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I've been daily dosing Polyplab Polyp Booster before ReefRoids as recommended with great results. It takes a little while to get the corals trained, but now after a few minutes of the aminos swirling in the reef, most of my corals respond nicely with great polyp extension. My anacropora which always had good polyp extension, is now going absolutely crazy. I've never seen it like this.
IMG_20250712_140011.jpg
 
Just be careful that cyano does not also respond.

Are you tracking nitrate?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new