Ammonium chloride dosing Question

So far so good. I’m only dosing enough to raise ammonia to 0.05ppm once per day. Figured I’d start slow (been ~8 days). I may raise it to 0.1ppm at some point, right now just tracking my nitrate levels to see how the tank responds.

Thanks for the update. :)
 
Just add something to remove phosphate if feeding heavily?
Yes: Read the suggested thread. To remove organo-phosphates, you'll need a good protein skimmer, algae filter, and KMnO4. This method works very successfully .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new