Among The Reef. Amazing vendor

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angelc93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Angelc93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
42
I usually don’t leave reviews but I am beyond impressed by @Atul@AmongTheReef, I ordered an earls and rhomboid wrasse from him. So the orginal earls he got in had a scar on its side and he was completely honest with me about the fish having a scar. He told me they weren’t sure if it was going to heal properly and if I still wanted to place the order.

I went through with the order and due to the cold weather and my schedule we decided to delay the shipment until the weather got a bit better.

In that time i contacted him to ask about the scar on the fish which he told me that it wasn’t healing too great but that he had gotten in another earls and was happy to send me that one instead.

Today I received the fish and the packing couldn’t have been better! Very well insulated with heat packs the fish came in triple bagged and with about 9 pounds of water. They came in great shape out of the bag and are already out and eating.

Amazing vendor with top quality fish and great communication! I would highly recommend him!
 
Always great to hear great feedback!!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new