Amoo's Dream Pasture

#mods #reefsquad anyone know how Amoo is doing? I know there was a health scare and he has been MIA for 5 months now! Hope he is ok!!!
I recieved an email from him a while back. He said he was doing well and has been out of the country and would be returning to R2R soon.
 
#mods #reefsquad anyone know how Amoo is doing? I know there was a health scare and he has been MIA for 5 months now! Hope he is ok!!!
The last I heard from Amoo, was when the FedEx truck was stuck in his backyard delivering his tank:D:D
 
I recieved an email from him a while back. He said he was doing well and has been out of the country and would be returning to R2R soon.
That's good news. I miss seeing him
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new