Amphipods or Pest?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jctrain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jctrain

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Mukwonago WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have these little things running around my tank at night, I've done searches and I thought they were good amphipods however last night I peeked in the tank with a flashlight and there were a couple crawling around my red dragon frag which now does not look good. I tried graving one out to take a pick.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431277296.801881.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new