An additive and system made in Japan trendy now

Urbs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man your tanks are breath taking!! I really dig your rock structure. Did they start out as dry rock?

Urbs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is FRP?

And did your corals start out as frags or small colonies?

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Make a device to raise PH.
Put powder of calcium hydroxide in the case of PVC.
Drill a small hole in the PVC case and sink.
Calcium hydroxide (Kaluwassa) gradually melts and raises PH.

But fail.
Melted in large quantities PH increased to 10 · · ·.
The condition of coral is bad.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful!

OP
OP
JUNICHI YAMASAKI

JUNICHI YAMASAKI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
small

バラとマーガレットを無造作にレイアウトした寄せ植えの画像です。珊瑚を無造作に並べるとこんな感じになります。
It is the image which it is easy, and laid out a rose and a marguerite. When it is easy and displays coral, I look such.

こちら寄せ植えはレイアウトに纏まりが良く美しく見えます。これから盆栽レイアウトを作りたいと思うリーファーに向けて私流のレイアウト術を紹介致します。
Settling into shape looks well beautiful in a layout. I introduce art of layout of me style for the reefing jacket which wants to create a bonsai layout from now on.

e47f55c3.jpg

枯山水
調の盆栽レイアウトは白い底砂を広く見せて、宙に浮かしたレイアウトに珊瑚を密に盛り付ける手法です。レイアウトが崩れないようにカスタムFRP擬岩やべっぴんセメントを用意致しました。ライブロックをタイラップで組んでもアクロバティックなレイアウトでは珊瑚の重量にまず耐えられません。
The layout of the bonsai makes white bottom sand look wide and is technique to serve coral in the layout that let you be floating in the air thickly. I prepared an FRP rock and cement so that a layout did not collapse. I can scarcely tolerate weight of the coral by the acrobatic layout even if I cross live Locke by Thai rap.

もちろん珊瑚の色揚げも大事ですが珊瑚選びと並べる位置も大事です。形の良いテーブル珊瑚とスギとカラフルなブリードやフラグでレイアウトを構成させます。

形の悪い珊瑚や大き過ぎる珊瑚はカットしてボンディングします。寄せ植えと同じで基本的に購入した珊瑚は底をカットしたり、逆に削ったデスロックを付けてリフトアップさせてレイアウトします。珊瑚を支える土台のベース作りが大事です。
Of course the final dyeing of the coral is important, but selection of coral and the position to arrange are important. ・ to use the good table coral of the form for

Bad coral of the form and the too big coral cut it and make bonding. The coral which I purchased cuts a bottom and I touch the death lock which I sharpened adversely and improve a lift and lay it out basically. The making of base of a base supporting coral is important.
348f3852.jpg

波長の悪い灯具では入荷時の色彩をそのまま維持出来ませんが、波長依存を脱する事で添加剤により人工的なカラーに仕立てる事が出来ます。それでゼオビットの創設者ポール氏は珊瑚のライトにUVは必要ないと言ったのでしょう。

この画像は4年前に私が添加剤で色揚げさせました。照明は単純なONとOFFの方が水質調整に専念出来ると思います。結局、私のATIの調光機能Dimmerは一切使っていません。
I cannot just maintain a color at the time of the arrival with the tool for bad light of the wavelength, but can prepare it in an artificial color by an additive by escaping from wavelength dependence.

As for this image, I let you make final dyeing with an additive four years ago. The illumination thinks that simple ON and OFF can devote themselves to quality of the water adjustment. I do not use-like light function Dimmer of my ATI at all after all.
3f3a7d69.jpg

4年前のギフトさんの珊瑚の展示水槽です。ゼニナイヨsystemにT5+添加の組み合わせで当時はライトの実験も兼ねてました。
It is a display water tank of the coral of the shop four years ago. I served as the experiment of the light at the time of by a combination of T5+ addition in ZENI-NBAIYO system.

07d8b276.jpg

当時は雛壇型レイアウトが全盛期の頃でしたので宙に浮かす盆栽型のレイアウトは珍しかったです。またゼニナイヨsystemを底面に作る際に宙に浮かさないとスペース上、スポンジとパイピングが組めなかったという理由もありました。

ゼオビットの添加を独学で学び自分の水槽だけでなくアクアショップさんの展示水槽まで監修させて戴きました。

1f8788f1.jpg

わざと波長を不足させポリプ食に依存したときを見計らってアミノ酸と金属イオンを吸収させるのがゼオビットです。褐虫藻は銅イオンで調整しゼオライトのポンピングで剥離したバクテリアを珊瑚のたんぱく質源にします。ゼオライトで褐虫藻を調整すると失敗するのでスプール2で調整。ゼオライトはあくまで透明度の確保とポンピングによるバクテリアの剥離を目的に行います。つまりゼオライトとスプール2を使わない限り正真正銘のゼオビットの色彩は出ないでしょう。
It is ZEOVIT that let I let a wavelength be short on purpose and wait until time depending on a polyp meal and absorb an amino acid and metal ions. I make the bacteria which the zooxanthella coordinates it in a copper ion, and exfoliated by pumping of the zeolite the protein source of the coral. Because I fail when I adjust a zooxanthella in zeolite, I adjust it with spool 2. I perform the zeolite for the purpose of securing of transparency and the detachment of bacteria by the pumping to the last. In other words the color of true ZEOVIT will not appear unless I use zeolite and spool 2.

e4351432.jpg

パステルの珊瑚か濃い珊瑚かは好みの問題でしょう。濃い方が見ていて安心感はありますが。

ワイルドの珊瑚の間にブリードを挟むとレイアウトが良くなります。ブリード台はニッパーで小さくしてからレイアウトにボンディングします。まだ共肉が台に被っていないブリードは台を外してアクアパテでボンディングします。テーブル珊瑚根元を削ってでも必ず平行に並べます。
A layout improves when I sandwich coral between coral of Wilde. The coral stand performs bonding in a layout after lowering it in a nipper. The coral which coenosarc has not been yet covered with to a stand takes off a stand and does bonding in aqua pate. I sharpen the table coral root and display it parallel by all means.

神戸のJさんのべっぴん珊瑚のゼニナイヨ水槽ですが珊瑚は全てのボンディングによる固定です。ライトはATIのアクアブルーSPLを8本でUV管やスポットLEDは無し。

嫁の水槽もアクトロニックのみでUVやスポットLEDはなし。太陽光や天然海水に拘る意味は余りないと思いますが、外れたからと良い訳でもありませんので照明の調整や添加の調整で珊瑚の色揚げや成長を楽しんでください。
UV and the spot LED make the water tank of the bride only in lye fatty tuna Nic. I think that there is not so the meaning to affect light of the sun and natural seawater, but, please enjoy final dyeing and growth of the coral by adjustment of adjustment and the addition of the illumination when you came because you are not good.

Alfrareef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Junichi,
You really need to attend English lessons... :)
You are the owner of the ZENI-NBAIYO system?

nitro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing we have to get this figured out. Junichi is very smart and I really want to learn.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back