An aiptasia solution

fish_collector

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2021
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3,203
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I photographed my copperband eating aiptasia this afternoon. He’s such a wonderful utilitarian fish with great personality and a peaceful temperament. There used to be hundreds of aiptasia in my SPS tank and now they’re only found under the racks where the CBB can’t get to. He’d been showing interest in this spot for a few days but couldn’t get to it until I moved the racks over a bit. Enough said 😃

 
I photographed my copperband eating aiptasia this afternoon. He’s such a wonderful utilitarian fish with great personality and a peaceful temperament. There used to be hundreds of aiptasia in my SPS tank and now they’re only found under the racks where the CBB can’t get to. He’d been showing interest in this spot for a few days but couldn’t get to it until I moved the racks over a bit. Enough said 😃


Can I borrow him lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new