An Italian reef..

Great tank Anxur!
The T5 lighting continues to surprise me…I’ve never had those but I start thinking maybe they are underrated…
 
At least they are perfect to supplement LEDs
 
Update
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250517-WA0059.jpg
    IMG-20250517-WA0059.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG-20250517-WA0060.jpg
    IMG-20250517-WA0060.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 128
Always beautyfull😊
Have you changed the light?
 
Hello from Italy 😍
 

Attachments

  • 20250607_180349.jpg
    20250607_180349.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20250607_141316.jpg
    20250607_141316.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 20250607_104033.jpg
    20250607_104033.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 75
You have an amazing tank! What light bulbs did you use for your T5s?
 
Incredible looking tank as always! Thanks for sharing!
 
Hey, friend! Check your PMs when you can! 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new