An underwater look at my corals.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cFloor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Those are some beautiful colonies! Thanks for the vid!
 
I think I only saw a 1"x1" square piece of tank space that didn't have something in it. You may need to go buy a frag or 2.

Just kidding, the video was great, thank you for sharing.

Tom G
 
Excellent growth. I think I would go nuts if I were a fish, having to live with all the noise of the pumps and stuff! Lord!!!
 
Jesus what an inspiration!!!!! I've seen the video like 5 times. What is that huge stag in the middle? Gotta find me one of those!:D Thanks for sharing.
 
Amazing, thank you for sharing.

Can you let us in on the husbandry of the tank .. lights . skimmer . salt . additives .
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new