Anacropoa?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ArchXIII
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ArchXIII

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2018
Messages
129
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased an anacropora (and digi) from my lfs as my first adventure into sps. After getting home, acclimation, etc, I noticed a couple of these.. Hair like things on it, and was wondering if it was normal? You can kinda notice them more near the end, it's the best I could get on video.
 

Attachments

  • 20210218_161625.mp4
    19.7 MB
Are you talking about the two little antenna things popping out?
 
Spirorbid worm living in the branch. Harmless for the most part. More annoyance to us than anything else in my experience.
 
Spirorbid worm living in the branch. Harmless for the most part. More annoyance to us than anything else in my experience.
It won't harm my coral? Is there anything I should do? Only dip I have on hand is iodine right now.
 
Spirorbid worm living in the branch. Harmless for the most part. More annoyance to us than anything else in my experience.
Ended up just fragging that piece off, caused me too much concern.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new