Anagrams

akabryanhall

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 17, 2009
Messages
2,925
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought these were cool;)
Word........................................When you rearrange the letters
Dormitory..................................Dirty Room
The Morse Code..........................Here come Dots
Slot Machines.............................Cash Lost in 'em
Desperation................................A Rope Ends It
Animosity...................................Is No Amity
Mother-in-law..............................Woman Hitler
Snooze Alarms.............................Alas! No More Z's
Alec Guinness...............................Genuine Class
Semolina.....................................Is No Meal
The Public Art Galleries..................Large Picture Halls, I Bet
A Decimal Point .........................I'm a Dot in Place
Eleven plus two............................Twelve plus one
Contradiction...............................Accord not in it
Astronomer.................................Moon Starer
Princess Diana.............................End Is A Car Spin
Year Two Thousand......................A Year To Shut Down
President Clinton of the USA..........To copulate he finds interns
 
Mother-in-law..............................Woman Hitler
LMFAOOOOOOO
 
I was trying to think of a good one for

Reeftorreef

but all I could come up with was Tree for fee , Free rot fee, Feet or Free
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new