And Another 25 Lagoon

IMG_0912.JPG

Some shrooms
IMG_0917.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

#reef2reef #worldwidecorals #mywwccontest
 
I figured I should update this since it’s been a year later. The tank, as was set up last year, was good but I eventually got tired of the rock work.
I recently added the MagnaFuge light and so far that’s doing pretty good and just did my first harvest a month after installing it.
83d104c1eca7426b7b6ac3d950137648.heic

I also added the Reef Octopus NS-80 recently, still messing with it but so far it’s been doing good and I’m getting a nice dark sludge.
Here’s a decent picture from about a month ago (I’ll try to get a recent one soon).
ee4dbe758407411b1414dde7f2b6c045.jpg

I’ll try to do more updates from now on ;)
 
Here is a royal gamma I picked up a week ago too, it’s eating and looking really good. It’s hard to think i still have to wait over a month before adding it.
7e562883496c666711088ee846babd5b.jpg
 
The new rock works better in the small tank, I have the IM 25 Nano rear chamberless. I will also go with the minimalist rock worth.
 
Yeah minimalist looks better in these tank IMO.


Messing around with the Aquarium Camera app....
b362e0c89adc03ab52d524b263ffb322.jpg

64cdf00863e5c156745c3986f7d61552.jpg

a89fabb727d7278d68944e5f7e345456.jpg
 
347a8cc38d9dbd5e3be8bcf84afe762a.jpg

Right before I was leaving for vacation I noticed my goby was missing. I thought it jumped and maybe the cat got it. But today it was great to see him hanging out in the refugium section. I have no idea how he got back there though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new