And then there were fish!

  • Thread starter Thread starter diablo243
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

diablo243

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
198
Reaction score
121
Location
Ledyard, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say hello to our first inhabitants! A pair of Wyoming White Clowns we are calling Booth and Bones!

27ba1b3240789f0612144f325b443a1e.jpg
 
Got them at Shoreline Pet and Aquarium in Old Saybrook. Have not been there in years and was VERY happy with the selection of fish and corals. I wanted unique clowns and we're looking for Black Ice but they had these guys and had had them for several months so I grabbed them! Not cheap but what is in this hobby ;)
 
They are doing SUPER well, thanks again! Eating like crazy and show zero signs of stress. Added this little guy to clean up after them today.

214b4ad2fd8727b8eda329f655fef3e1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new