Andreas’ Fluval Evo 13.5 build

3BBA9383-E853-4354-8B42-C578E1D217E8.jpeg
 
Sounds good. Well if you change you mind I’m always up for seeing more pics of evo builds (and clownfish).

I really need to start a build thread soon...will have to see if my tank makes it till I get around to that. Came down at lunch to a pool of water around it. Oddly the water level hasn’t moved... hopefully it was just the mixing bucket or something.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new