Anemone and LPS mixed reef lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bucrob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bucrob

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Messages
270
Reaction score
165
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 radion xr15 g6 blues over my 4ftx2ftx2ft reef tank. I have around 19 small Rainbow bubbletip anemones and a small rose bubble tip anemone on one half of my tank and the other half has primarily euphyllia corals and a few soft corals and some monti caps. Im currently running a slightly more white modified AB+ spectrum, does anyone else have some experience with anemones and have a good mobius preset I could try out? The nems dont seem to be the happiest which could be from switching light tbh. I installed the radions about a week and a half ago and have had them on acclimation mode and started it out at around 40% giving them about 100 PAR. They are now up to 150-200.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new