Anemone died in tank

Shaddow_wolf169

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2017
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
972
Location
San Bernardino CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came home today to find my condi anemone dead at the base of my torch coral. It was completely clear and falling apart could my torch have killed it?
 
How old is your tank? Do you know your water parameters?
 
It got smashed by a rock parmeters are fine all my bubble tips are good a rock fell on it. I just sucked it out and did a full sump cleaning. Clean up crew was on it like crazy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new