Anemone got stuck in ph

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been today's since it happened. It ate a little krill this evening. So good news on that front. Its in my at right now won't move it til I know its out of the woods. But looking for a good dyi cover for a aqueon circulation 950 wave maker. The pic. Was taken this evening.

IMG_152884893342F.jpg

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been today's since it happened. It ate a little krill this evening. So good news on that front. Its in my at right now won't move it til I know its out of the woods. But looking for a good dyi cover for a aqueon circulation 950 wave maker. The pic. Was taken this evening.

IMG_152884893342F.jpg

Wow, it was lucky! I would use pantyhose to cover the powerhead.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking the bootys or a mesh like from hobby lobby would work with something to hold it in place.

Anything mesh and easy to clean will work.

OP
OP
sergifed91

sergifed91

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got home from work today. it was deflated, slimy and it's stump was falling apart. and the stinch was horrible. glad I had it in my QT and not DT. just gonna drain the QT and do a vinegar and water mix to clean it out. shame it happened but I wasn't sure if it would survive at all.

WV Reefer

I do what I want!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got home from work today. it was deflated, slimy and it's stump was falling apart. and the stinch was horrible. glad I had it in my QT and not DT. just gonna drain the QT and do a vinegar and water mix to clean it out. shame it happened but I wasn't sure if it would survive at all.

That’s a bummer. :(

Back