Anemone growing a bubble?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krixic
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2020
Messages
760
Reaction score
622
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have a picture of it right now but I swear not 10 seconds ago, my anmone had a 1 inch bump/bubble near its mouth. Is that normal?

20200909_180541.jpg
 
Anemones can do all sorts of things. I have had mine get all curly and twisted tentacles in the past. They are mostly water, so I doubt it is an issue.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new