Anemone help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Woodyth
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Woodyth

PITTER PATTER
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
222
Reaction score
183
Location
ROCHESTER
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 months he has been fine. Eating every other week, closing up at night and opening in the morning. the last two weeks he's moved and barely open now. Emergency is I'm about to leave for 4 days in a couple hours. He's been on the move for a week now. he was completely upside down in a cave with no light just hanging there like he was dead, so I thought the worst, was gonna remove him this morning. I get it to do the deed and he's moved to the back of the tank higher on a rock and open. mouth seems tight. nothing coming out. but being gone for 4 days is concerning me that I come back to a nuked tank. Is that enough time for him to kill everything? Params are good. Thoughts, opinions? I've learned one thing about nems in 3 months, I don't know anything about them lol, and what I thought I knew, this guy has made sure I didn't. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
 
You should be fine, if it's moving around the tank it's looking for a spot. I would feed if you can before you leave..

Follow up questions: Have you changed anything recently? light schedule, feeding, flow, etc.

Keep us posted
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new