Anemone ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter KyRo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KyRo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
182
Reaction score
180
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say this is a Purple Tip Condy, but opinions are welcome. I also read that these don’t normally host clowns. Is it still a possibility that it might?

6E21CE5F-75FF-4209-A60E-A8CBC80BD652.png
 
I've seen a lot of Condy anemones and even so, from that photo I'm not 100% sure, but I think it is.

Condys are not native to any place where clownfish are native. So they have never met each other in the wild. But I had clowns use mine. It took them like 3 or 4 days to get comfortable with it. It was a very gradual process.
 
I agree that it's a Condy. Regarding hosting, it's happened before, but it's also been reported that Condys may eat clownfish.
 
Hi Everyone!

Do you know if this one if a Condy or a Sabae?
IMG_20200828_185754.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new